Really excited about this weekend at Revolution Church.
- Dave Goffeney will be preaching for the first time since joining our staff team. He’ll be preaching from Joshua 20 on the call for the church to be a city of refuge within the city of Tucson. It’ll be a great week to hear Dave’s heart for our city as we look forward to moving and planting Revolution Church | Midtown in the next 18 months.
- We will be having a newcomer’s brunch at Mike Miller’s house on Sunday morning at 9:30am. If you’d like to come, please email Ciara Hull and let her know how many and if you have any kids so we can have the right amount of food and childcare. This is a great time to meet some leaders, ask questions about Revolution, learn how to get better connected and eat good food.
- Mark your calendars for September 7 and bring some friends for a FREE movie night at Magee Middle School. Join us for free popcorn, a beautiful night and The Lorax.
- September 9 is our first day at Magee middle school and we’ll meet at 10am. We will be kicking off a brand new series on the book of Ephesians called Image is Everything. Be praying about who you are bringing for this exciting day.
- There’s still time to give to the Fearless campaign. Yes, we’ve reached our goal, but everything given now will be used for anything that we need after we move into Magee that we haven’t thought of, future ways of blessing Magee and one day planting Revolution Church | Midtown.
As I said, so many great things are happening right now at Revolution as we get ready for our next step of moving to Magee, that I don’t want you to miss. So, I’ll see you this Saturday, at 5pm and bring someone with you to experience all that God is doing.
Remember, we meet at 6620 E 22nd St.
See you Saturday.