Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Download a FREE album from The Gray Heavens. Check out an interview with the band here.
- Tom Ascol on Being a pastor and handling confidential stuff.
- 50 shades of porn and the growing number of women drawn to porn.
- Dan McCarthy on What we can learn from the worse CEO’s of 2012. Fascinating leadership reading.
- A play by play of Andy Stanley’s pre-preaching time for the inauguration service. Pretty interesting stuff.
- J.D. Greear on 2 ways to know you are saved.
- Why pastors and elders need prayer. When people at Revolution tell me they are praying for me, our elders and my family, it is one of my favorite things to hear.