Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Tim Challies on Thinking biblically about CJ Mahaney and sovereign grace ministries. This is a great article on how to think biblically when someone has been wronged or there is disagreements in a church.
- 8 ways to raise kids biblically in a pornified culture.
- Aimee Byrd on The UFC and femininity. This is just an extension of “men and women are created equal and not different” line of thinking as opposed to a more biblical approach “men and women are equal but different”. Not sure why anyone is surprised that women are now competing in UFC.
- Kevin DeYoung on What someone should say about homosexuality and the Bible.
- Ed Stetzer on 5 ways not to be an arrogant pastor.
- 6 ways to preach with passion.
Insane canyon rope swing