Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Melissa Kruger on Is it better for kids to hear about sex in church or at school? Great point of view from this parent.
- Rob Bell on Whether we should call God “mother.” Rob Bell has always challenged my thinking, but he keeps getting further and further into bad theology.
- Ed Stetzer on What the changing opinion of same sex marriage in our culture means for churches and pastors. This is a dividing issue. It is not a civil rights issue as some would want you to think. Here are some resources I put together on how a Christians should respond to homosexuality through the lens of the gospel, along with 10 gospel truths about homosexuality.
- Seth McBee on How kids learn to follow Jesus.
- Brian Howard on Why family meals are so important. I couldn’t agree more.
- How to know if you have what it takes to be a preacher.