Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- How to fill out a losing march madness bracket.
- Josh Harris on How should a reformed pastor be charismatic.
- Marriage and the single girl.
- Brian Croft on How long should a pastor preach.
- Battling discouragement as a pastor’s wife. If you are discouraged, have been discouraged as a pastor’s wife, you should read this.
- Trevin Wax on Read the fine print before supporting “marriage equality.”
- 6 ways to serve your pastor’s wife on Sundays.