Things at Revolution have been incredible since we kicked off our series in the book of John on Easter called Jesus Changes Everything. If you’ve missed any of the weeks, you can catch up on the sermons here.
Here’s what’s happening this week:
- I’ll be preaching from John 1:35 – 51 and looking at how Jesus handles the skeptics he encounters about him being the Son of God and how beginning to follow Jesus changes us.
- So many people have questions about Jesus or faith and think that Jesus is against questions, which is the furthest thing from the truth. Or, they see people who claim to be a Christian, but don’t see much difference in their lives.
- In one encounter, Jesus shows us how he handles questions and skeptics (it might surprise you) and he shows us what it means to be a follower of Jesus, not just how to get to heaven, but to follow Jesus.
- We’ve had a number of people begin following Jesus in the last few weeks and are planning a baptism. If you want to take the next step in your relationship with Jesus and go public with your faith, email me as we are planning a baptism in the next few weeks.
- Also, if you are new to Revolution, we are having our next Newcomer’s Lunch this Sunday after church. This is a great chance to meet the pastor’s, hear more about Revolution, ask the burning questions you have about us and learn how to get more connected. If you are interested in coming to this, please email Ciara Hull. Childcare is provided.
- Mark your calendars for May 12 (Mother’s Day), we’ll be doing FREE family pictures before and after the service this day.
Tons of great things happening in the next month that you don’t want to miss.
I’ll see you this Sunday at 10am and be sure bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference).
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am.