Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Leaders need solitude. Here’s why and how to do it.
- Acts of kindness for your pastor.
- The National (one of my favorite bands) just released their new album and Pitchfork has a great look at the band.
- Stop work overload.
- Joe Thorn on Reading profitably. I recently blogged about the same thing.
- How a leader should respond to criticism. This was timely for me.
- My wife Katie just started blogging on my blog, which I think will be helpful for the female readers especially as she has a ton of wisdom. Here’s her first blog post.
- Sam Storms on the Cure for spiritual burnout.