Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Barnabas Piper on You’re asking the wrong questions.
- One thing all successful churches must have. The one thing might surprise you. It did me.
- Trevin Wax on Is the Bible too violent for kids? I love that we use the gospel project in Planet Rev and how they have put it together and don’t gloss over what is in the Bible.
- Some pastoral wisdom from Thabiti Anyabwile. This is pure gold for a pastor.
- Bob Johnson on Questions a potential church planting wife should ask.
- Ron Edmondson on the 7 most exciting thing a pastor experiences and the 7 biggest frustrations a pastor experiences. These are all true.
- Thom Rainer on 7 things pastors would like their churches to know about their kids.