Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Mashable on The anatomy of the world’s top performing CEO’s.
- How to pray for your pastor. I love when Revolutionaries tell me they are praying for me and this is a great blog to know how to pray for your pastors.
- Jen Wilkin on Why pastors need women teachers (and vice versa). Really interesting perspective.
- Here are some pictures from Revolution Church’s 5 year celebration service!
- Brian Howard on How to coach your team to success.
- Hungover pastors. Most Sunday nights & Monday morning’s I feel like this.
- 7 books to read if you want your business or church to run well without you.
- If you are a parent of Jr. High or High School student, read this letter.
Sigur Ros perform “Hrafntinna” in a Cave under Paris