Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Yancey Arrington on The grace of repenting to your kids. We do confession each night together as a family and it is becoming an important practice in our family when we reconcile with each other.
- Removing the lid of your organization.
- Tony Morgan on 10 things people want before they start to give at your church.
- Ron Edmondson on 7 ways to protect a pastor’s kid.
- The leader who can’t let go.
- Mike Leake on 5 reasons why our small groups stopped doing book studies and why I’m glad about it. We do sermon based discussions in our missional communities and it is the healthiest thing our church does.
- Jonathan Dodson on Sermon prep.
- One reason why parents (especially men) church attendance is declining.