Year End Review Questions:
1. What are the 2-3 themes that personally defined 2012 for me?
2. What people, books, accomplishments, or special moments created highlights in 2012?
3. Give yourself a grade from 1-10 in the following areas of focus for 2012: vocationally, spiritually, family, relationally, emotionally, financially, physically, recreationally.
4. What am i working on that is BIG for 2013 and beyond?
5. As I move into 2013, is a majority of my energy being spent on things that drain me or things that energize me?
6. How am I preparing for 10 years from now? 20 years from now?
7. What 2-3 things have I been putting off that I need to execute on before the end of the year?
8. Is my family closer at the end of this year? Am I a better friend at the end of this year? If not, what needs to change immediately?
If this is something that is a struggle for you, this book: The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months is a great place to start.