I’m at the leadership summit with the team from Revolution Church. This is by far the best leadership conference of the year. This is my 13th summit and every year, God stretches me and challenges me. So much wisdom and inspiration wrapped up into two days. I always blog my notes, so if you can’t attend or missed something, I’ve got you covered.
Session 2 was with Alan Mullaly where he talked about The Art of Working Together.
Here are some takeaways:
Working together principles and practices
- People first.
- Everyone is included.
- Compelling vision, comprehensive strategy and relentless implementation.
- Clear performance goals.
- One plan.
- Facts and data are important.
- Everyone knows the plan, the status, and areas that need special attention.
- Propose a plan, positive, “find-a-way” attitude.
- Respect, listen, help and appreciate each other.
- Emotional resilience – trust the process.
- Have fun – enjoy the journey and each other.