It’s the middle of summer.
In Tucson, where I live, the monsoon’s are in full swing and school is back in session.
The year is more than halfway over.
Hopefully you are closer to the goals you set at the start of the year.
If not, don’t fear.
The year isn’t over and it isn’t too late to hit restart and try again.
In case you missed them, here are the top 10 posts of the month of July. Hopefully, they are encouraging to you but also help you reach the goals you have as a leader and a person. Thanks for reading!
- 11 Ways to Know You’ve Settled for a Mediocre Marriage
- How to Share your Faith
- 7 Ideas to Help Your Kids Grow Spiritually
- 8 Questions to Ask Before You Preach a Sermon
- The One Thing Destroying Your Marriage That You Don’t Realize
- 18 Things Every Husband Should Know about His Wife
- How Many Times a Year Should a Pastor Preach
- 5 Books Every Pastor & Church Staff Should Read
- What Role a Pastor’s Wife Plays in the Church?
- When You Manipulate Your Husband, You Lose Him