In honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share the top 14 marriage and relationship posts that Katie and I have written over the years. Thanks for learning and growing with us over the years. Bookmark this page to use as a resource you can come back to. Katie and I hope this helps take your marriage to the next level.
- 11 Ways to Know You’ve Settled for a Mediocre Marriage
- 18 Things Every Husband Should Know about His Wife
- When You and Your Spouse aren’t on the Same Page
- 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Spouse Regularly
- When You Manipulate Your Husband, You Lose Him
- 10 Ways to Know if You’re Putting Your Kids Before Your Spouse
- 7 Reasons You Aren’t Communicating with your Spouse
- Stop Pretending Your Marriage is Great
- Lies Couples Believe About Marriage
- The Power of Sex and Our Longing for Intimacy
- When Your Spouse Disappoints You
- Why Your Spouse Doesn’t Listen to You
- 3 Things that Make a Great Marriage
- The One Thing Destroying Your Marriage That You Don’t Realize
Happy Valentine’s Day!