Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Scott Williams on 10 things you need stop and start doing. Great list.
- Don’t pack too much into your sermons.
- Brian Croft on How much vacation time should a pastor use. My answer: all of it.
- Trevin Wax on Why gay marriage is good (and bad) for the church. I appreciate Trevin’s balanced answers here.
- The introverted pastor. As an introvert and a pastor, I can relate.
- Barnabas Piper on Why men should books about men instead of men’s books. Great perspective.