This Saturday is our next big night, it is also our 2 year anniversary celebration and to celebrate, we are kicking off a brand new series and having a baptism. Our challenge this week is for everyone to come to church in pairs (meaning, bring someone).
As we kick of The Blessed Life, we will look at how to handle loneliness, something all of us have dealt with at one time or another. We will look at what we hope to get out of relationships, marriage, friendships and ask if they will ever give us the fulfillment we long for and meet the needs that we have. And if not, what do we do about that? I think it is going to be a powerful night.
Here are some easy ways to invite someone:
- Just ask. 84% of Americans said they would go to church if someone asked, so ask.
- Take your friend out to eat after church.
- Tell them they can go to church and still sleep in on Sunday.
- Make a sign and put it in your yard. Did you know that almost 20% of people who come to Revolution for the first time come because they saw a sign.
- Send them an e-vite.
- Kidnap them.
Also this week, be praying for the following things:
- That God would give courage, opportunity and the words to Revolutionaries who are inviting friends.
- That their friends would be open to coming.
- That all the details of the night would run smoothly and that God move in powerful ways that night as people take their next step in their spiritual journey and take that step of becoming a follower of Jesus.
Thanks for partnering with us as a church as we partner with God to help people find their way back to God.